This banner text can have markup.
This show has been commercially released as "Road Trips: Vol 4, Number 2"
Versions - Different performances of the song by the same artist
Compilations - Other albums which feature this performance of the song
Covers - Performances of a song with the same name by different artists
|little bunny foo foo, april fool's|
|Mississippi Half Step >|
|To Lay Me Down|
|crowd, we want phil|
|Ballad of a Thin Man|
|When Push Comes to Shove|
|crowd & tuning|
|China Cat Sunflower >|
|I Know You Rider|
|Estimated Prophet >|
|Eyes of the World >|
|The Other One >|
|Wharf Rat >|
|Throwing Stones >|
|Not Fade Away|
- Some static bursts during tuning before Half Step.
- Vocals too hot at start of Half Step, evens out as things progress.
- Disc break is seamless.
- Tape-flip in Space at 4:11.393 mended together.
- Soundforge used for fades, adjust levels, smooth static bursts.
- TLH used for SBE-OK, FLAC compression, and checksums.